Apartment 01 is now the final apartment for sale at Quartermasters Apartments. On offer is a modern, two-bedroom home located on the ground floor of the Quartermaster Apartments comprising two generous bedrooms, a large bathroom with mirrored cabinetry, and an open-plan kitchen, dining and living space which is both cosy and comfortable. A sheltered patio adjoins the living area, with the landscaping beyond creating a serene, green outlook. Facing north-west, the courtyard enjoys the afternoon sun and is perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
Now an established community, Hobsonville Point is perfectly situated amongst local amenity and a new waterfront destination precinct, Catalina Bay. On your doorstep are shared green spaces such as the Sunderland neighbourhood parks, motorway access and public transport links, and local cafes.
Envisioned by the award-winning team at Studio Pacific Architecture, the Quartermaster Apartments set a new standard in modern apartment living. Willis Bond & Co is New Zealand-based and holds a strong track record in completing large scale, high-quality developments
• Total of 78sqm of internal area and 25sqm of outdoor area.
• A timeless colour palette with Cavalier Bremworth carpet and beautifully tiled floors in the kitchen and bathroom.
• Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances included, in addition to a stacked
washing machine and condenser dryer.
• Spacious wardrobing in each of the two bedrooms.
• Ample storage throughout the apartment.
• Off-street car parking spaces for two vehicles and secure bin storage.