This property has now been sold. 🎉
Perched in sought-after Hobsonville with a commanding street presence, this immaculate family home is sure to impress.
(Please note: This was not my listing, however I introduced the buyer.)
Boasting an expansive floor-plan, drenched with natural light throughout, there are multiple living and dining areas to entertain friends and family as well as a neatly manicured backyard which is great for the kids!
Upon entering this brand new character filled home you are greeted with immaculate high ceiling open area covered by wooden floor throughout whole area. Generous servings of formal and informal living space compliment the sleek kitchens that's equipped with a selection of high end appliances. Excellent indoor/outdoor flow to timber cover deck backyard with ample grassed area. A separate entry master bedroom with ensuite is also available on this level. this flexible living space offers fantastic potential for large families and elderly relations.
Follow the stairs up to the second floor welcoming you is the third family living area. In addition to other four more bedrooms including two massive size of master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony overlooking manicured front garden, you also get a casual kitchenette. Perfectly suited to the growing family.
House is carefully crafted from weatherboard and brick.
Set in the Scott Point Primary School and Hobsonville Point secondary school catchment, this home is one not to be missed! Not only are you within a short trip to this prestigious school, but also to local family-friendly parks, and extremely convenient shopping experience.
Additional features include:
• 5 spacious bedrooms,4.5 bathroom including 3 grand master bedroom
• Freehold title massive 362sqm flat land
• Formal living and dining room
• Separate study/home office
• Sun-drenched kitchen equipped with breakfast bar, stainless steel European appliances including gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, rangehood and abundance of cupboard space
• Upstairs living area, private balcony offering impressive district views
• Air-conditioning and CCTV system
• Central sound stereo
• Double internal access garage with Laundry room plus two more off street parking
• Large timber deck entertaining
• Immaculately manicured backyard with ample grassed area
• Abundance of storage throughout including under stair storage
Call us today to arrange a time to view.
Location: 20 Turret Lane, Hobsonville
Property type: House
Land area: 362 m²
Family room: 1
Separate Laundry: 1
Off street parking: 3
Property ID: 811162
15 Hudson Bay Road provides a unique combination of design flair, rare privacy, and enviable location benefits...View Listing
The master-planned community at Hobsonville Point is now widely recognised as one of New Zealand's premium large-scale residential developments...View Listing